Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Yoinks!

That nice patch of fur is SIX skunk kits, count them if you can (we were NOT going any closer, I tell you what). Rather sad actually (& scary to think how much stink power was in our backyard)...they were sniffing, going round & round a dead skunk in the middle (the mother?). Finally, after about 15 minutes they waddled off single file into the field. Meanwhile, after the novelty wore off a bit the boys were catching fireflies & putting them in one of the many glass 'habitats' they have created for such marvels.
The Empire State Building (apparently the educational video we watched did have some impact after all) that HAD to touch the ceiling. Then the boys threw a plane into it for the awesome I-am-a-boy-must-deomolish-effect

1 comment:

Each Life that Touches Ours for Good said...

Jenna... you are the cutest mom in the world! Because I am old... some of the blogs make me tired.... those boys have so much energy! Can I buy some?