Saturday, August 21, 2010

Positive Discipline, let us all convert!

Here's my plug for something I'm sharing with you for 2 reasons:
1.) I would love to share with all of you the most awesome thing that has changed/is changing the way Tony & I parent so you can feel even more hopeful, happy, and encouraged about your lil' darlings too! Just go to my blog HERE & check it out (feel free to leave comments to tell me what you think or if you've ever heard of it before, etc, I'm curious how main-stream it is out west compared to here). Here is my Positive Discipline testimonial (& I've read a bazillion parenting books & loved them all for some reason or another but this seems to encompass it all!),
---I feel so much better (less guilty, less naggy, more positive, more happy!) and I feel like the boys really are learning long-term, positive behaviors. Some moments are better, some are worse. They're not cured of all misbehavior--that's not the point, they're still kids after all, but I feel like a new person in the way I handle them! Spread the glorious word for all those frustrated parents out there who are open to new ways of handling the same old problems :)---
2.) If you have any websites you'd think are awesome that I could add to my list on the side that have to do with parenting, relationships, fun activities for families, etc. I would really appreciate it, I'm hoping to start teaching here in our little community in the next couple of months (we'll see if they're receptive to this sort of thing, I haven't seen any parenting classes advertised previously...)

1 comment:

Alyse Burt said...

I can't wait to know more! Sounds really great. When are we going to catch up?