Tuesday, August 23, 2011

School Year, grade 4



Jaydon's teacher, who has a special services dog, Didi who comes to school most days, drinks from the drinking fountain (?) & is even in the class picture!
And here's Jyson's nice teacher after the bonding took place...oh, wait...she isn't, we met the wrong teacher, but at least now we have a nice picture of a lovely lady!
Here's the 'real' one & she seems like a great teacher.

I've been really impressed already with the new school situation thus far. The teachers seem fabulous & the bus driver CALLED me on the 2nd day of school to verify a few things & ask about the boys (I wrote him a note because of some rather serious bullying we had happen last year on the 10 min bus ride home--I take them to school). 3 cheers for the new school!

1 comment:

Chantal said...

Yay for a great school, loving and fun teachers, and a caring, responsible bus driver. What a great combination! And I love seeing happy boy faces.