Monday, May 17, 2010

Beginning of the "Remember Me" Moments

The boys had a cute event called "Muffins w/ Mom" through their school. That day their 'moms' numbered 3! 
"Nana, now we need a 'hug' picture." ~Jyson
Here is what I like to think of as the European's version of a happy meal: a mini toy in a chocolate egg (Nana brought back "Kinder" from her recent trip to France after picking Devin up from his mission in S. Africa). Isn't this kid adorable?? 
Lots of Nana time, the boys sure love her.
Here is one thing Indiana definitely doesn't have: my favorite sister who is willing to play anything I have the inclination to sing for any number of hours on end including all my beloved songs of classical, broadway, jazz, and pop origin. Ahhh...I got my musical fix at long last! 

1 comment:

Carol said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun together. Family visits are fun!! Hey you need to send me your email address so I can add you to my blog. Thanks!!