Tuesday, May 25, 2010

We musn't forget the cake

Since it was too crazy around their birthday we put off 'the cake' until the weekend after my Mom & sister left. And, this was actually their first b-day they invited 'friends' over. They chose the bowling cake & super cool! it was the easiest one I've done yet! My Mom found $1 "finger bowling" for the topper (which was also the party favor for the friends). So, they jumped on the tramp, played "Fox & Geese" in the grass & ate sugar until they could stand no more. Hooray for simplicity & F-U-N! Talk about 'boy spoilage alert'--I'm going to have the boys go dig in the dirt with a plastic spoon for a week just so they'll remember what 'normal life' is...
And here's one of those awkward pictures you wonder what in the heck you're doing, but you're oh-so-glad to have it for posterity for some reason or another

1 comment:

jamie t. said...

You've done so many fun things I can hardly keep up! I love all the pictures and updates. I can't believe how fast your kids have grown.