Monday, September 6, 2010

--Loves necklaces & buttons the best...to chew on of course
--Does not like change--to the bottle--to a faster nipple--to formula--to milk--to a variety of food (except dirt & legos, she likes those)--to anything!
--Can imitate 'hi' with recognition & on cue. Her recent animal sound is the snake "sssssss"
--Can open cupboards with ease (child locks now installed!)
--Secret learned: if you strait-jacket her, she'll go to sleep at church!
--The piano is her current favorite toy (especially while I'm teaching)
--She'll sit through a few books at a time if the pictures are colorful enough :)
--She loves to play by herself unless I'm on the couch reading or writing, then she MUST claim my attention
--She smiles all the time! She laughs when we throw her up in the air or tickle her (zorbitz' on her tummy especially work well for giggles)
--Has a 'me-do-it' personality already...she'll drop the Kix I give her in favor of getting one out of the tupperware herself!
--The chubby pointer finger while jabbering about the pumpkins in the book gets me every time! So adorable!
--I walk in the room & she has something & immediately offers it to me... "thanks lamby, that bug really wasn't good to be chewing on, good choice to give it to your mum"
--While I'm feeding her during mealtimes she periodically reaches over & pinches me--ouch!

1 comment:

Candria said...

She is adorable! Great pictures!
Oh, & thanks for the cucumber e-mail, we are just eating and sharing with neighbors!