Saturday, March 19, 2011

Just Stuff

After helping Jyson one night with his project for Dr. Seuss Day (see next pic) he was so grateful he sent these adorable thank-you's "Jyson-style" floating down from our little balcony. Just what this momma needed.
Jyson, a.k.a. "Horton" in the Dr. Seuss parade
Can you guess what is in the middle? A loved, screaming-with-joy lil' doll who sure gets a lot of play time from doting brothers.

Ari decided to rest in the toy basket while pillows were raining down all around...

1 comment:

Chantal said...

I love picts of Nana's happy kids! Good catch on lovin' the baby you can't see. Made me smile big! Jaydon seems to have an extra tender spot for his little sister & I love seeing it. And it just warmed my heart and brought a lump to my throat that Jyson was so sweet to not only express his thanks but to present them in his own unique way. All mommies need a dose of that now and again!