Monday, December 19, 2011

The Fun

 Ole's...new restaurant in Sugar City!! Good Philly Cheesesteak!
 The boys, reading while waiting for Uncle Devin to perform
 Uncle Devin is in the group, Collegiate Singers at BYU-I (their most elite, classical choir), it was neat to hear him sing!
 Eating at Sammy's (home of the PIE shakes...put a piece of pie in your shake & mix 'er up!). I got a black-bean burger, sweet potato fries & pumpkin cheesecake shake--super yum, but pricey (thanks go to Dina on that one)!!
Grandma Dayton love
 Eating my FAVORITE yogurt pops (homemade yogurt!!) with the ladies
 2nd annual epic sleepover/wii party!!
 should I keep it, Mom? Are you kidding?! How the heck did you do that?
 Some of Devin's singing group, walking around the I-Center, caroling in different spots
 And what trip would be complete without a visit to the frozen yogurt serve-it-yourself place. New one-Kiwi Loco
Those pink pretties are something I've never seen/tasted before...Boba (?) balls...they burst in your mouth with juice...super good & not too sweet!

1 comment:

jamie t. said...

Loved all the pictures!