Thursday, November 1, 2012

An Every Day Glimpse...

 My outfit and door match: out of control!!
 A little fake snooze on the toy box...to the couch
 real snooze on the way home from church--pretzels grasped tightly in hand
 Ari doing her mother thing while I finish lunch prep
 Jyson's very own grand piano
 "No stinkin' way. Cut her loose!" Oh, man, that was a good talk.  
 Mom of two of my piano students and absolute fav-or-ite of the kiddos, Ari will only ever call her "fren" [friend]
 "Ahhh...lump went the little green frog one day..." Come on over, we'll teach you...
 Sorry Rhett, but I really did have to get this on camera...I saved you di-rectly after, I promise...
 I came outside and saw this little scene...they are looking over the edge at the "kitty!"
 Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And because it actually uploaded (I can not seem to get very many videos on here, dunno why! They just error out & this was just meant to be another test one, but it worked for some reason). It's really nothing until about second 45 when Rhett finally does his 'scowl' for the last second of the video.

No comments: