Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Zoo

It's been a long time since we've been to the zoo and taking these little tykes was so much fun for me, I seriously got giddy! My friend Ginny used her free pass & then gave us a free coupon for both the carousel and the train!! The joy on their faces over all the 'new' animals was just priceless. 
 Just having a good chuckle with my friend, Henry.
 The glass was too clear for me on these freaky alligators...it's nice and strong, riighht?!
 The train. Rhett did not want to stay inside after about 1 second.
 ohmygoodness...these seals were definitely the most amazing animals of the day. They were incredibly active (we made it for the feeding/show) and just kept swimming back & forth. The kids looved it.
 Look ma, this is what I do when you don't have to hurry me along...I CAN conquer whatever walls are in my path (theoretical and physical ;)
 Bananas do indeed grow on trees.
Hold still. don't fall off. Click--got the picture. Yeah, it's a good one. Ari loves this thing because of "We Play" at the mall, but this was the first time Rhett went on it and wow, it was so awesome to see his little face light up each up and each down. I love being a mom.

No comments: