Monday, September 2, 2013

 Day before school picnic...gotta love those garden cukes!
 My 6th grade men!
 So hard for the littles to say goodbye...Ari has been saying "I'm 5, I go on da bus like da boys."
And it was just too boring around these parts...Rhett fell off the *cough* tramp (I know, many of you are shaking your heads while tsking at me...). His ulna broke in 2 places & was a 'plastic/bowed' fracture...his little arm really did look totally bowed in the middle...so sad! But what a trooper, after getting the cast he has just adapted to every new situation effortlessly (eating, cutting, coloring, climbing stairs, etc.)
 Water at the dr's office, his favorite part!
Eating left-handed, no problem?
 I had a big DIY party at a friend's house where we made homemade shampoo, deodorant, laundry soap, toothpaste, etc...so fun!
 Isn't he pretty?
 Jyson's spontaneous weaving project.
 Our pretty garden pepper :)

1 comment:

Chantal said...

I love seeing the little pieces of your life in pictures. I miss these little people so much!