Monday, November 25, 2013

Halloween

Sadly I always seem to take these pictures when it's pretty much dark (we eat dinner later because of Tony's work schedule) so they never look so very appetizing, but really they are :)
 Deviled spider eggs
 Yogurt-caramel sauce (CCK) w/Granny Smiths
 Goblin greens (salad), brains (pumpkin) & Witch's brew (green smoothie)
 I had this darling little tutu & fairy wings, but nope, she wanted to be the puppy again…cuteness she is!
 Delighted Dino!
 The back :)
 Robin Hood (he finished the book awhile back & that bow/arrow set was from Jyson last Christmas so that came in handy :) Nice of the wind to cooperate & flair his cape for the camera!
 Ohgoodness…This guy decided he wanted to be a Peregrine Falcon…areyoukiddingme!! was my reaction…I'm not an excellent seamstress & right now there's not really a fund for Halloween costumes so it's whatever we borrow or have or maybe get at Goodwill on their half-off day…however this was a STRONG desire of his so even though it was really last-minute (partly from his late discovery that this was THE costume of choice & party because I drug my feet hoping he'd change his mind :) I did find a pretty good start on a tutorial so we went with it…he helped me cut out the rows of feathers. but even so we didn't finish in time for the ward party :) But he did have it for school & trick-or-treating. I needlessly stressed too much about it, but in the end I was glad he horn-swaddled me into it :) It was good for me & he was thrilled (even without a headpiece!).
YMCA mini carnival :)

No comments: