- Whoa, we decide to move all-of-a-sudden at the very end of May. I tell my principal on the LAST day of school that we're moving...
- The boys leave for Florida the next day!
- I leave for my teacher history grant Boston/D.C. trip the next day after that (Sunday) for a week.
- Tony moves a couple weeks later after packing up a couple of the rooms with me
- I pack & pack & pack...
- I clean & clean
- We look for houses for rent. No luck
- Tony likes his new job. Very good news.
- We don't know when I'm going to fly out, the doctor tells me not past 34 weeks, but we have other issues to work through the third party
- I pack & clean & pack & clean & get lots of GREAT help from family
- We look some more for houses for rent. No luck
- Tony still likes his new job!
- We finally work through the issues with the third party, I'm leaving on Monday & the boys will come on Wednesday! Hooray for family togetherness again!
- Still no house for sure so we'll live in a cozy month-to-month
- Dad to drive out our stuff hopefully by the 20th (we plan on finding a house by then :)
- Baby to be born a short month later (hopefully it will all be unpacked by then)!
- Whew, what an adventure, and it's just beginning...
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Good-bye Rexburg, hello to Indiana!
Yes, that's right, we're uprooting from Rexburg & moving to Indiana! It was rather a quick decision & has been a continuous whirlwind for the past month & a half. Here's a quickie-like update of all that has been happening to get us to this point (I'll post pictures later):
Posted by Jenna at 1:44 PM