Saturday, October 3, 2009
13 Hearts for Innnnnnnndiana!
1. My babe was born here!
2. Tony's work has this awesome game area (no blood n' guts either) we frequent regularly
3. Souped up golf carts instead of 4-wheelers--no joke--they ride around the town (look at those beefy tires) just for kicks
4. Our cafe where we get my new favorite--PB frozen yogurt!
5. Fresh veggies from the good people of the city
6. 'Vera Bradley.' My amazing friend bought me my diaper bag from here--I love love it! Check it out you west-coasters www.verabradley.com. Everyone here who is anyone simply must have one (there's a spring sale so they're somewhat affordable at that time)!
7. Our lil' town has a garage-sale weekend where one & all have a garage sale--gotta love small-town quaintness... My favorite purchase was the $5 treadmill I bought that works great!
8. Our new bank lets us save up points toward a million different gift cards--presents for Christmas!
9. Our Amish neighbors are a good reminder to simplify our lives. They are so kind!
10. Why doesn't Idaho have this...a "family friendly" station where one of their main slogans is "never anything that will offend the family," and "Christian, family values." Awesome!
12. Of course the trees here in the east are breathtaking...so many colors
13. This ultimate "key-saver" is incredible! Not an Indiana original I'm sure, but it's here that I discovered it so it deserves a 'heart.' It clips on to keys & then hooks outside the pocket so you never have to dig through your purse or bag again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Jenna at 1:02 PM