Saturday, April 17, 2010

A nest, a carnival & homemade tortillas

To late to save our birdies, (it fell from the tree) we went the educational route & took them to school (along with the frog's 'habitat' the boys created)
Jaydon's teachers (they job-share) Mrs. Bokhart & Snyder
Who wouldn't want to stick their hand up a 'nose' into green goo to claim their prize? Gross. And of all the games, guess who was assigned to wo-man this station?
It worked on our first try, & the best part? We made it a family activity with the boys rolling them out using PVC pipe (thanks to ShaRee for the idea)
Aw, can't I help?

2 comments:

Candria said...

Jenna, I would love to hear more about your 96 hour kits. Mine are still in the granola bar stage... I've been looking for new ideas and lists. Want to share? :)

Brittany said...

Jenna, I LOVE your kid quotes! I laughed! I can't wait for that part of Isaiah talking. Your little lady is a cutie!