Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'm an addict with no desire to rehabilitate.

aged wood perhaps? a little dirt, not too bad, right? enter generous neighbor's power washer turbo X ! (they were tired of looking at what could be...)
I feel so flattered my name is the clean wood...are you seeing the color difference? what the?! I can't believe I let Ari scootch off this deck (yeah, her bum was black. so nasty)

Our 'new' deck! Thanks go to brother Devy-Poo who is here for a visit & the Tone-meister. I want to power wash EVERYTHING IN SIGHT!! Just don't show me the water bill.
And this is the aforementioned neighbor's pool...we scored big time in the 'neighbor' department...next door they have brought us tomatoes several times, told us we could swim any time, let us use their b-ball hoop, are going to grade our weed-invested gravel driveway spots, etc...who are these people to have so many kind bones in their bodies??

1 comment:

Chantal said...

Oh my goodness!! That deck was DIRTY! I can't believe you had a 'new' deck underneath all that. Way to clean it!
LOVE the swimming picture. What nice neighbors you have!