Sunday, September 18, 2011


A week past his 3 month mark I'm posting his 2 month (though the pics are true-to-age :)...at least I'm posting, right? 3 month is soon to follow...
--This kid is easily pleased. Food. Diaper. An occasional face to smile at. Sleep. Just what we needed in all the moving hubbub. I fed him, he'd fall asleep in his swing, then would wake up a few hours later to eat & repeat...the whole day we moved!!
--The night Tony & I painted all day (14 hrs of it anyway) this dude slept his first 8 hour night! Didn't last, but that was an amazing tender mercy.
--He's still my sleepy little newborn & we all love to snuggle him
--He smiles constantly. I wish I knew what was going on inside his little brain, but his smiles are just gold (& yes, the dimple is still there!)
--He has the beginnings of a laugh...so darling!
--Ari is already so much better with him. She still loves him to pieces, but has gradually let me go an entire feeding without having to hold him :) and is learning to be a little gentler.

1 comment:

Chantal said...

Oh my goodness, he is filling out! I need to smooch and cuddle him!