Sunday, May 22, 2011

37 weeks. Oh, yes, I'm counting.


I feel so grateful. Compared with so many I have relatively easy pregnancies & I think it's because Heavenly Father knows that certainly encourages me to keep having these little miracles :) Too bad I don't always keep that perspective & get grumpy, hmmm--Jaydon asked me the other day, "Did you have your nap today?" Kinda slow with this one...not quite ready with all the baby stuff yet (maybe because half of it was in storage!), but I am getting so anxious to hold my new squishy, lovable, huggable baby (though I'm just not counting on going before my due date...my track record has proven that not to be my lot with birthing babes)! I love looking at the little clothes & imagining our little guy in them. I am soo excited about the midwife I've been going to & the natural birthing class I'll be attending next Saturday w/ Tony (he's really excited, let me tell you--but oh-so-supportive, I love him!). I was so close with Ari, I'm praying I can do it naturally this time. I really want to & think I can now that I have more knowledge & a strong supporter who knows what's going on (midwife), who will be there as much as I want her to be (Tony is going to take copious notes so he'll know what to do for next-?- time). The boys are excited to have a baby brother & Ari was so good with Sienna when she was here I am hopeful the transition will be relatively smooth...we love him so much already!

3 comments:

jamie t. said...

You look great! I can't wait to see him. Hang in there :)

Teann said...

You look fantastic, Jenna! It looks like the only weight you've gained is pure baby. Seriously, you look great! The haircut is perfect for you, too. :) Just a few more weeks! Good luck!!

Alyse Burt said...

I better hurry with my project! You look great, love the haircut!