Sunday, May 22, 2011

Me as a Grandma

Jaydon had a little speaking part for the 'welcoming committee.'
Since there are no grandparents nearby, I filled in for the school's "Grandparent's Day." Also pictured is my adopted granddaughter :) Days/events like this I am SO grateful to be a stay-at-home Mom, I feel incredibly blessed to finally be able to be the full-time Mommy I've always wanted to be & to have a husband who sees it as a priority for me to do so!
Awhile back I showed Jyson's book he created...well, here is Jaydon's finished copy!

Cup-stacking!! My secret obsession...seriously, I first heard of it in my college Elementary P.E. course & promptly borrowed the set for two subsequent dates with rave reviews. So fun & it's great for brain development & hand/eye coordination, bonus! They did a demonstration & then I got to be one of the volunteers that went up to be "taught."

1 comment:

Chantal said...

YAY Jaydo! I can't wait to see their books. Don't know anything about the cups but it looks interesting.