Friday, May 13, 2011

Spencer, Meagan & Sienna...and Ari


Post-visit I realized I got pictures of Spencer & Sienna, but not enough of beautiful Meagan--sorry Meagan--I promise I love you too! Sienna was so darling the whole weekend...when they first got there she was asleep, but she soon woke up & smiled such a big grin at me, I fell in love instantly--we all did! They are such an adorable family, though I admit it's still weird for me to think that my little (uh, 6'3) brother is both husband AND father. We so loved having them visit & are so grateful they took the time!! Oh, yeah, & Ari especially fell for all three of them & could NOT stop waving & doing her signature, whisper 'hi' (though I think the secret to their success was the baby...she was so entranced by her the whole time).

No comments: