Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Catching up

-Sitting up is now a success completely on my own (baths are even MORE fun this way, how is this possible??)
-Starting to push my bum up in the air, roll in 360 circles to entertain myself, & stretch toward things with all my might--let me at those cords!
-I eat 3 meals a day now (milk just isn't cutting it any more). I've liked everything except turkey w/ broth so far & look forward to having an orange nose (like my brothers did!) from eating my squash, sweet potatoes, or carrots every day at lunch
-I had my first boogie-face this month, it tastes weird
-I will sit in laps for several books in a row (until I figure out how to crawl that is)
-My bedtime is 6:30/7pm to 7:00/7:30 am, but I still HAVE to get up once a night to make sure Mom is still around & fill my growling tummy
-I love to jabber "ba ba ba" non-stop & enjoy it when others do it back to me
-getting my first haircut was another great adventure of my 7th month mark. Mom said no more mullet & now I have cute (albeit a tad strange-looking) little layers in the back where my top layer is trying hard to grow back from my rub-the-back-of-my-head-escapades.
-I have been crowned as a baby who is "very active, but content & happy" by many friends & acquaintances. Mom agrees that sums me up (other than at dinner time so she wears me in the Baby Bjorn & then I'm good to go!)


No comments: