Monday, March 15, 2010

At 6 1/2 months, I'm a star!


Apparently Mommy likes to post my monthly markers half-way through the month (see 4 1/2 mo post...). No prob, says I.
My accomplishments? Well, I don't like to brag, but...
--I'm a roll-a-mainac lately, I LOVE that I can finally move!
--Moving screens known as the T.V. & computer are so fascinating to me (Mommy hopes it's not a sign of later addiction, whatever that means)
--Let's see, I finally do love food (and actually eat a lot of it, so I'm told). My favorite is how it feels as my tongue squishes it to the roof of my mouth, then as I push it & out & let it dribble down my chin. Wow, the things I've been missing.
--Sitting is fun, it really is; however, I find more joy in banging my head back HARD (I'm tough, see?) against my Mum, so she won't ever let me sit alone without adult supervision.
--I find sleeping blissful only if at least one of my chubby feet is sticking out the slats. Mommy thinks maybe it's just a ruse to get her in there to "unstuck" me when I get carried away & get both of my feet & an arm protruding. Hey, whatever works.
--I love my family & save my best smiles & giggles for them!
Well, that's all for now, I'm cute, huh? Go me!!

No comments: