Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Oh, yes, we have TALENT!

I love these Idaho guys (Tony's family)! Pictrured below are semi-traditional events: family talent show & white-elephant exchange!

Star #1: Dina doing her 'Dance-Work-Out-Routine' Can't be beat!

Star #2: Jaydon (good sports played their piano pieces at least 4 times while on vacation for various adoring fans!)

Stars #3 & 4: Ahem, us swing dancing (photo compliments of Jaydon :)

Other stars w/out pictured talents:
Mom Dayton: interpretive dance, Sarah: clogging & Andy: totally cool airplane model out of wire!

Star #5: Garett, trumpet solo

Star #6: Carson on violin

Star #7: Jaxon, beautiful water-color

Star #8: Jyson at the piano

Star #8: Kelsi, what-the-I'm-so-jealous...she is 5 & can hula with not just 1, 2, but THREE hula hoops! Seeing as my hips refuse to hold a hula, I was in absolute awe...
Wow, what a family I married into--score!!

No comments: