Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Friendly-type images

My super-hero son Jyson doesn't know his own strength...and since this isn't the first time his 'powers' have been manifest in my culinary creations I figured it was time to stop sighing in frustration & snap one for posterity
Good thing he knows how to warm me back up...surprise Mom, a near life-size version of you on the driveway! I sure love that kid!
Our ward did a service project to commemorate the church's welfare program. Too bad (?) the River Greenway was too gorgeous to need us...oh, well, it was a lovely walk & the boys enjoyed attacking renegade branches now & then
Rhett enjoyed it as well :)
Enjoying dinner with friends.

This lady is from Korea & Tony & she really enjoyed reminiscing. She's amazing--she just returned from her mission in Salt Lake City & she is so friendly & kind!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How do you get your bread to look so good! You should send me the recipe. I have been toying with different recipe's, but none of them have been that yummy.

Brittany said...

Love the family pic at the top!
Game day is almost here. I think I'm ready!