Friday, March 15, 2013

A little V-day action

It's fun to have a deco shelf I can change with the holidays. The wreath I found for $2 at the thrift store, frame from Mom years ago, garland is the other side of the Thanksgiving garland, birds borrowed from another part of the house, candle from the candle storage bucket & I glued that pretty red toile (I've had it forever, made a curtain out of it & knew it would be of further use someday) onto the backing board that was in that thrifted frame...that's my favorite part because it's a lovely country wooing scene & it just fits so perfectly :)

Tony & I have a fabulous arrangement with a great gal in the ward...I teach her lessons & we get to go on a date once a month in exchange! It's marvelous because then all our budgeted money gets to go for awesome dates instead of paying for the baby-sitting! For our V-day date we went out to eat at "The Loving Cafe" which is a Vegan restaurant we recently heard about. It was soo good and we plan to go back there as much as possible :) Then we went to see Wreck-It-Ralph at the cheap theater. 

We did have a red V-day meal, but the proof is still lost in picture-cyberspace.

1 comment:

Chantal said...

You are so talented!! Will you come do a makeover at my house?