Wednesday, February 3, 2016

November

And lest you think I don't have any other children anymore, I do, see? She's holding the baby :)


Okay...here's a real one...

Don't worry, he's just being sucked into the polystyrene void...
I make wonder ovens and Jyson is, well, Jyson :)

Preschool makes me feel awesome. Part super mom. Part scientist. It's the time I do all the stuff I keep meaning to do..




Playing kitchen for example...awesome, right? Want a bite?



Some extra kiddos I picked up one afternoon because we found out Aunt Meagan is PREGNANT and that deserves a trip to the grocery store all by herself!!

And here are some cutie-pie snow bunnies because we finally got some snow!!

Not Idaho snow, mind you, but worthy of skipping [home]school for the day to play in the outside world--they were so content for so long! Honestly, I wish it only took a bit of snow to make me thrilled beyond belief :) But looking at them play, it comes pretty darn close...


And here is an honest-to-goodness view of my daily life...baby in lap, child wrestling another child...

It's good. Life is good.

No comments: