Wednesday, February 3, 2016

September--pre-Maeser


More time on my hands before baby boy comes means I get to have a lunch with Spencer & Meagan's girlies...

About a week and a half before the babe was born I looked like this:


(and felt about twice as big)

My nesting took an interesting twist and I decided to host a sourdough bread class at my house (no pic) and set up a group to go on an herb walk up the mountain a bit. After about an hour I had to sit down more often than I'd like to admit, but I made it and that's what counts!

Jyson is fascinated with plants and knows more than I do so he walked with us while the rest of the family ran up the trail ahead and ended up going home early after their hike :)

And this...why oh who do children have to get hurt??! The first black eye of the family and boy, it was a doozy (I didn't get a pic of it when it had 'blackened')...And little did I know this was the first of many many bonks to his noggin--it was like he had a magnet to mayhem in his head for the next month!


He is one tough munchkin. And a tease. He was taunting the boys, trying to get one of them to chase him and he turned to run away and smacked right into the corner of our table--and it has a rounded edge--yikes!

No comments: