Monday, October 10, 2011

Quickie, but a goodie: Camping over Labor Day weekend...

A bunch of ward member-friends wanted to go camping together, so we went up Friday, came back Saturday, but managed to get a lot of good ol' fun in...



Ari took some convincing that this was 'fun,' to get in the brown water, but after I showed her the 'pour-the-water' routine she was hooked.
The men-folk + Ari got the big tent borrowed from a friend & lil' guy & I got our pup-tent (given to us by another friend!). He did incredibly well...I daresay we may have even gotten more sleep than the other tent. Poor Dev & Tony, they both declared that camping does NOT equal good sleep, to which I say, "did you really expect to get some?" I'm not the most sympathetic of souls, though I did feel slightly sorry for them big boys...
Lots of kids makes for great 'tag!'

The next morning...notice Jaydon's bloody nose, Jyson's fake 'grump mug' & Tony's 'morning look' tee hee.
And on the way home we were reminded of "Emperor's New Groove" when we passed the neighborhood "Alpaca Llama farm" out in the middle of NOWHERE.

No comments: