Tuesday, October 4, 2011

That's for us--married for 3 years...the butterfly doesn't really apply for this occasion, but she's cute so I went with her.

Tony & I were talking & it seems like we just got married yesterday, and yet we've definitely lived these last three years so on the other hand it seems like it's been longer! The good news is that it's been some of the best years of my life. He is so wonderful, patient, goofy, adaptable, non-stress-o-maticus (perfect for me), kind, spiritual, funny and just AWESOME! How did I get so very blessed? Devin was here for it so he baby-sat while we went on a date (shopping at JoAnn's for my present--material to make pillows--, dinner at Arby's, talking, & Kung Fu Panda II at the cheap theater. We weren't very creative this year, but Tony has been wanting to see that one ever since it came out & we loved it). I LOVE MY HUSBAND...HERE'S TO FOREVER!!


No comments: